 MediaWatch / 1910
    LEGOMASTER - FJSRADIO - Tonight 8/17/05 —Eric Sophie
   I'm going to the FJSRadio studio tonight to take part in the Waterbug Hotel radio show. CHECK IT OUT. (URL) I will be making some announcements. Where? ONLINE - (URL) FJSRadio.com> When? Tonight August 17th 2005 - After 8pm until midnight or so. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)