 MediaWatch / 1901 (-5)
  BrickFest in the Washington Post

Article from the Washington Post, Monday, August 15, 2005: (URL) you next Fest!!!! Mike Harrod (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Kellogg's Sculptures mentioned in Battle Creek Enquirer

This spring, MTW, in participation with MichLUG members (URL) built 5 statues> for Kellogg's Cereal City USA. These statues are the subject of an article in Wednesday's (2005-08-10) (URL) Creek Enquirer>. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) Brickcentral> | (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  BrickJournal mentioned online at Orange County Register

Hi all, the Orange County Register website has a small blurb about BrickJournal. You can take a look at the link, but it does require registration. (URL) the blurb.> Joe Meno Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Legoland ref on I'm Alan Partridge

This is probably old but it was on BBCAmerica tonight. on BBC's I'm Alan Partridge: "Never Say Alan Again": Alan (radio announcer): Who're you with and what're you doing? Caller: I'd like to go round Legoland with Sean Connery and then afterwards (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: COLTC Display at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio

for those of you that do not know John: (URL) He is the one that started the COLTC skyscraper thingie with his LeVeque tower about 2 years ago. I also know he did NOT say LEGOs, that's the acuracy of the press for ya! Last year the fair drew over 1 (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact