 MediaWatch / 1891 (-5)
  Re: BrickJournal has been mentioned on both SlashDot and BoingBoing

(...) I was afraid to ask how many downloads you got hit with... Joe Ed./Pub, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

"Richard Morton" <rjmorton@REMOVEME4i...ANDME.com> wrote in message news:IIrACM.nzz@lugnet.com... (...) Being mirror #4, I'm making an educated guess of about 1000 downloads since go time from me... Rob (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BrickJournal has been mentioned on both SlashDot and BoingBoing

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:IILz4s.uCz@lugnet.com... (...) We also noticed it here in our datacenter (where Legofan.org is hosted). We have 15 leased lines here, but the slashdot effect almost brought us to our (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego to revive Duplo and scrap "Lego Explore"

(...) Did you check the date on that link? Feb 2004... that's 17 months old! -Scott (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: BrickJournal has been mentioned on both SlashDot and BoingBoing

(...) I noticed that when traffic on BZPower (which is a BrickJournal mirror) went through the roof. Good to know LEGO is popular with the digerati. Kelly (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact