 MediaWatch / 1823
  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) This is going a little back, but I read that streaming media from a webserver takes up more bandwidth than just downloading and viewing locally. Things may have changed. And, for myself, I like keeping these things anyway, so I save where I (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Huh - I'd be surprised if that is the case. And yes, I usually save stuff locally too. (...) Both ends work together here. Apache tells the client that the file has a content-type of video/quicktime, then the client decides if it knows how to (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish)