 MediaWatch / 1816 (-5)
  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Rob, Email me and maybe I can put the 26M version on my web server....Then I'll post the link. white_volg at yahoo.com .. (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

Revenge of the Brick can be seen on Lego.com in it's 11.9MB form. for those of you who would like the 26MB file, please contact me via email and I'll give you a download link. It also seems that www.treehouseanimation.com is "closed". Rob (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(snip) (...) Maybe not--Mark Hamill's been tinkering in comics, video games and animation for a good while now. You know he's the voice of the Joker in all the Batman animation, and he made an appearance in the live-action movie "The Guyver", based (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Seems they are on to me and my tactics so that link won't reap anything promising ATM. I'm busy looking for another source for the full 26MB file. I have found an 11MB file on Lego.com. I do have the 26MB file on my puter at work. If someone (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) thanks for posting this Rob. It is great! Christina (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact