 MediaWatch / 1806
  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I hope so too. Apparently, Cartoon Network via Cox Communications in Phoenix isn't going to show it either. LEGO.com says it's should be on at 7pm on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network.com says it's on at 7pm EST - but according to Cox Communications (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) It is online: visit www.treehouseanimation.com Treehouse was the animation studio behind the film (incidently, why you didn't see it in your listings is because it was only 5 minutes long. It ran right after the opening credits of Foster's (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Cool thanks! I downloaded it lastnight... Fun, it made me laugh. :) Rob (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Rob, Email me and maybe I can put the 26M version on my web server....Then I'll post the link. white_volg at yahoo.com .. (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

If you go to the Lego mirror site you can view the movie. Also if you wish you can right click on the image and save the file on your harddrive. Yes you can watch it over and over again. (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

"Larry Lesser" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:IGArF4.ro2@lugnet.com... (...) Yep. The 11.9MB file can be downloaded via this link: (URL) was able to get the 26MB version. I assume its larger and/or better quality (less pixely). Rob (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)