 MediaWatch / 1781 (-5)
  Revenge of the Brick

Sunday May 8th, 8pm/7pm Central Time - Cartoon Network 'Revenge of the Brick' Star Wars LEGO Animation Feature. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CNN: Competition among LEGO mechanical monsters

(...) I was there! Well, not really at the FLL event, but at the FRC event. I'm part of Team 1675, the Ultimate Protection Squad, or UPS for short. As a rookie team, we were very busy, so I didn't ever see the competitions, but our pit was right (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Cartoon in Tokyo Times

(URL) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego is more than a toy for Downtown Artist

I just scanned and uploaded some new (URL) Articles>: Jersey Journal (URL) 15th, 2005> Waterfront Journal (URL) 21st, 2005> Swank Magazine - Adult Publication (URL) May 2003> (URL) you might have a friend who is the Art Director!>> Eric Sophie (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  LLW modelmakers in the media

The other week the Daily Express ran an article about women with unusual jobs. LLW's Paula Laughton was featured describing what she gets out of being a modelmaker and saying that adult fans are scary! (I don't think she was serious!) Here's the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact