 MediaWatch / 176 (-5)
  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) [text snipped] (...) Well, I didn't comment yet in this thread, because I'm not an engineer or a teacher (though I did start in engineering at uni), and I hadn't really thought much about it. I did have one small Meccano set when I was a kid, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes: <snip> (...) <snip> You rock. Very nicely done. I think I speak for a number of people when I say "thanks for doing this, well done!" ++Lar (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) I have now sent the letter. I didn't change it that much and it's still very long but I wanted to get it out there before I got cold feet about sending it at all! The text was: "Dear Sir I would like to take the opportunity to respond to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Media Site Updated

I did a few minor updates to my Appearances in the media site: (URL) discovered that I lost the Television page when I looked at the site (for the first time in months). :/ So I am going to redo the site this fall and replace that page with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) LLC and LLW have some very large scale Technic parts, but I think they're made of fiberglass rather than ABS, and no doubt have steel armatures. (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact