 MediaWatch / 1748
1747  |  1749
Subject:
Lego makes an appearance in FineScale Modeler magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:25:13 GMT

I was just perusing my April 2005 issue of FineScale Modeler, and found Lego making a cameo appearance. In the “Coming in the May issue” section on p. 73, there’s a teaser for an article on resin casting, and a picture of someone pouring mold compound around a “master” part. The box used to contain the mold compound is made of none other than Lego bricks!

And, if that’s not enough, on p. 45 in the Show Gallery section (pics from a model contest), there’s a picture of a cool hot rod, sitting on what appears to be 4 chrome 2x2 bricks, one under each wheel. But now I wonder - was the 2x2 brick ever available in chrome. Gotta go to peeron...

James Wilson
Dallas, TX