 MediaWatch / 1745
    Can't find this link anymore, any help? —Jimmy Park
   I got this from a mailing list: "One of the fun aspects of living in Japan is getting to watch Japanese television, which is always entertaining. One show we like is TV Champion, which pits contestants against each other to show off their amazing (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Can't find this link anymore, any help? —Jimmy Park
   My friend told me where the pics are! His directions: 1) Go to the main page at (URL) Click on the red box on the left-hand navigation bar. This is the entry for "prior broadcasts". 3) In the drop-down menu in the middle of the page, pick the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)