 MediaWatch / 1735
Re: For all you iPod and Lego lovers out there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Adam Skelding wrote:
Saw this as I was checking the Mac news... Pretty cool...

"PodBrix is a custom designed Lego mini figure inspired by Apple's silhouette
iPod broadcast and print ad campaign. "The '1K Brix' PodBrix Minifig is a
limited numbered edition of 300 units. Hand created by artist Tomi, each figure
stands just 1.75-inches tall. Included is a minimalist card backdrop for
displaying your figure. The reverse of the backdrop displays the limited edition
unit number and is signed by Tomi. Keep in mind that each figure is a unique
mini work of art. This is not a toy and can certainly be damaged if not handled
with care." The PodBrix is available immediately for $16.99."

<http://www.podbrix.com/index.php>

The minifig looks to be straight up all black pieces, I can't quite tell what he
built the headphones and iPod out of. Anybody know anything else about the this
artist?

Never heard of him before... but it sold out in a couple of hours.

- Kelly