 MediaWatch / 1700
  Old Lego ads from the 70's and 80's found in kids magazines

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is where I place the old Lego ads I find when I dig through all my old kids' cartoons magazines. Hope you like them. (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Old Lego ads from the 70's and 80's found in kids magazines

(...) I'd posted before but here a couple more from my old comics (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Old Lego ads from the 70's and 80's found in kids magazines

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote... (...) comic and I run across an old Lego Ad. I see them all the time. Especially the old 70s Marvels. They have tons of them on the back covers. They captivated me as a child. Very convincing (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)