 MediaWatch / 1695
    Local Channel 11 tomorrow morning —Russell Clark
   Tomorrow morning I will on live TV on Channel 11 at 9:30am. BayLTC has a Christmas train layout set up in the Museum of American Heritage in Palo Alto, CA and the executive director arranged for a live broadcast from our train layout. Russell Clark (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)