 MediaWatch / 1694
    Free "Story of Christmas" postcards now in NYC and Philadelphia —Brendan Powell Smith
   In case you can't get enough (URL) Brick Testament: Story of Christmas> schwag (I know I can't), there are free Story of Christmas postcards now available in the (URL) Max Racks> in restaurants, gyms, and other fine establishments all around New (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)