 MediaWatch / 16
  Big Momma's House

The boy in the movie Big Momma's House has a trunk full of toys, a large portion of which is LEGO. Also, there are several scenes where the small red buckets can be seen in the background. If I get a chance, I'll rent it again and capture some of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Big Momma's House

(...) Yeah we watched* that movie just the other week... *well I attempted to, and to my amazement, my Husband who were watching got excited everytime he saw Lego, "look Mel, the have Lego on there"...I think I heard that quite a few times actually (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)