 MediaWatch / 1557
    Re: Brickfest in Washington Post —Erik Olson
   Short publicity article for BrickFest in which Christina reportedly says "Legos". Would she really say that? (URL) registration usually required) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brickfest in Washington Post —Ed McGlynn
     (...) She's paraphrasing what a child would say in reference to their own collection of LEGO bricks. No foul. Nice, job, Christina! (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Brickfest in Washington Post —Tommy Armstrong
     (...) On the whole a very nice article--much better than most in mainstream print. As always Cristina was sparkling. Tommy Armstrong www.brickengraver.com (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brickfest in Washington Post —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) LOL.. I most certainly did not say "Legos" but then again I did talk to her for over an hour... Over all I am quite happy with what was printed. -Christina Hitchcock (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.brickfest)