 MediaWatch / 1549
    Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —James Stacey
   "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:I1xvnx.1pEM@lugnet.com... (...) As a (...) see (...) I got one of the smaller 'Dragons' sets just to see what it was like, how the figs looked and (shh tell noone - if any of the parts would be (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —Dave Schuler
   (...) As much as I love the trollish Vorgans and some of the Dragons pieces (particularly the rough-hewn bricks), I really don't care for the painting on a good many of the elements, and the over-juniorization leaves me cold. Aside from being a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks —John Fiala
   (...) Actually, I bought the various little metal boxes of figs for use in D&D. I ended up with a number of little hill pieces, as well as the juniorized wall segments. I've taken these and used them to make a little tower on one of the bases, which (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)