 MediaWatch / 1485
    A Towering Tribute —Kevin McMillin
   Got this in my Google news alert. A great story... (URL) Towering Tribute"> -Kevin (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: A Towering Tribute —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Interesting. I wonder if this is all using the old greys? (grins, ducks, runs) I found this cite to be not very accurate, "In total, the Lego project cost about $3,000 and Joey got no help from the Lego Company, as they only donate to certain (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)