 MediaWatch / 1483
  Risque scenes at Legoland

Hello! Just a follow up to my post regarding the "risque" scenes at Legoland! Not much to tell, just a short featurette on the 5:00 and 6:00 local news. They showed some of the tamer stuff, like the construction workers looking at a busty lady. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Risque scenes at Legoland

"Bill Vollbrecht" <mwv1970@juno.com> schreef in bericht news:Hx625v.KzK@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) I am (...) After reading the article I paid extra attention when we went to LL Günzburg april 1st. We discovered a naked lady in one of the windows (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)