 MediaWatch / 1481
  Scan of 1979 "Marvel Team-Up" Comic Back Cover Technic Ad

Found this when going through some old "files". A full rear cover advertisement for Technic Lego (referred to as the "Expert Builder Series") (URL) I think this is one of the reasons I begged for 951 and 948 until I actual got them! BTW, The comic (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Scan of 1979 "Marvel Team-Up" Comic Back Cover Technic Ad

YA, that is a cool advert. I actually own 2 comics that have that on the back cover. at the risk of "starting something" I think the colours are misleading. THERE!! i said it! the colours do not look right. the yellow is more orange-y (...) -- (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)