 MediaWatch / 1457
1456  |  1458
Subject:
Jakes book made it to Slashdot.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:32:03 GMT

Jakes book made it to Slashdot.com and BIP suffered the /. effect.  Interesting
comments though  Lugnet and Bricklink got mentioned.

http://books.slashdot.org/books/04/03/26/2022212.shtml?tid=126&tid=137&tid=159&tid=186

Apparently computer geeks play with Lego...Hmmm  Go figure.

Mike

"I have embraced my geekness like a warm blanket"