 MediaWatch / 141 (-10)
  Re: Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen number 251 on Forbes world's billionaires list

(...) oooh, a big drop this year! (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen number 251 on Forbes world's billionaires list

(...) Well, boo freekin hoo. --D (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen number 251 on Forbes world's billionaires list

Just noticed that Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen ranked 251 in Forbes world billionaires list, coming in at a lowly 1.9 billion. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Sexiest Geek Alive a Droid Developer

Ellen Spertus, recently proclaimed sexiest geek alive, is evidently a LEGO Mindstorms fan -- there's a 9748 Artoo sitting on her desk. Links: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT&T commercial w/LEGO

(...) You forgot the octopus. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AT&T commercial w/LEGO

(...) Dori-san, the objects that were built on the commercial were a computer, a telephone, a helicopter, a subway train with tracks, a rocket, a lion that roared and then shakes its body to become the AT&T logo. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AT&T commercial w/LEGO

(...) Did your friend and AT&T obtain the copyrights from Lego to build the brick structures for the commercial? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AT&T commercial w/LEGO

(...) Do you know a person by the name of Masayuki Oguri, Dori-san? I love your name. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO Trivial Pursuit Question

(...) That's funny - I just asked that question a few days ago myself. As soon as it was asked, everybody looked at me, like a big walking clue. I hassled my friend (who got it right) about calling them Legos. -Marc Nelson Jr. (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Trivial Pursuit Question

My girlfriend and I were playing Trivial Pursuit Genus IV this evening when the following question came up: "What building toys are found in two of every three U.S. households with kids under 14?" And the answer, of course, "Legos" (Obviously no one (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact