 MediaWatch / 1376 (-5)
  Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap

In lugnet.mediawatch, John Gerlach wrote: GENERAL SNIPPAGE (...) Thanks so much. I am fully prepared for days where work is just that, and the fun drains away. But I get frustrated with my hobby sometimes too. But this is certainly still much more (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people)

  Re: MMB competition questions

I'm moving this thread from the Wamalug... (...) Hey Darrell, To answer your question.... Quite a few of the contestants were interviewed by their own hometown TV and Radio stations, and others were interviewed by reporters and writers from (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.people, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap

(...) I really like your "creation"! The nametag on the 'master builder' is a great touch of detail. Aaron, I'm very happy for you, Kristi and Nathan. I hope you all bring a true "fan" perspective to the Model Shop. It's not always a fun job, there (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people)

  Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap

(...) look dippy in the pictures, it's the natural, candid dippiness I felt, not a posed "Smile and keep your eyes open into the sun" dippiness. Aaron Sneary (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people)

  Building a New Career Is a Snap

Article about Aaron Sneary and Co. workers: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact