 MediaWatch / 1366
    LEGO on CNN —Erik Bush
   Hi All, I was just reading on the CNN website and I came across this article... (URL) it is titled, "Caltech makes green off red planet rovers", it mentions LEGO and it's role in the Mars mission and it also mentions the CD with the LEGO minifig and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)