 MediaWatch / 1364
Re: My fifteen minutes--master builder competition prep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:37:04 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ed McGlynn wrote:
I found an article here:
http://www.lompocrecord.com/articles/2004/01/19/news/news07.txt

Hmm... they seem to want me to pay to 'register' so I can see this article.  I
don't know about that.  And with a .txt extension, they won't even have a photo
of Derek to entice that dollar out of me.

Maybe I can get Derek to call me and read the article aloud while I imagine a
photo of him.

-Brendan