 MediaWatch / 1286 (-5)
  Re: TLC's "While You Were Out" features AFOL this Friday?

(...) The commercials that they're running seem to be a bit misleading. I also thought it was a show about a man who came home to find his LEGO room altered. But apparently it's not that way at all. Check out this posting for more details and a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Woman accused of hitting toy store customer with Legos box

Snip (...) Timmy Rage??? actually, the deadly weapon part is most likely a result of her trying to run the police officers over with her car. She is lucky to not have been shot & killed by police. drc (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: While You Were Out on TLC

(...) It looks like an interesting episode, in the commercial it shows how the renovation crew kinda destroyed some of her funiture. Hopefully I'll get home to watch it while I'm on Vacation. (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Woman accused of hitting toy store customer with Legos box

(...) Maybe the "deadly weapon" was the 10030 (Imperial Star Destroyer) box. lol :P (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: While You Were Out on TLC

(...) LEGOS? To quote Christina Hitchcock at BF 2003... "who just cringed when he said LEGOS?" -Scott (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact