 MediaWatch / 1275
Re: TechTV and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:41:54 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Erick Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Stefan Garcia wrote:
Well, after being distracted by reading the page that Terry posted about, I
forgot what exactly about Lego they were talking about, but tomorrow at 9:00am,
they're going to have a spot on Lego on the TechTV program "The Screensavers."
That same program may also be on tonight, probably at 6:00 pm or later,
considering that daytime shows are usually reruns of last nights.  And just
having remembered about time zones, I'm in Michigan.

-Stefan--"took me way too long to type this, so I must still be sick"-G.

TechTV has had lego on twice in the last week or so.  Right now, 2pm I'm
watching Call for Help and they're reviewing the free program of the day.  It's
BrickCAD, and they did just a 30 second bit on it.

Yeah, I just saw that bit.  That must've been what I heard about earlier.  Is
that BlockCAD program a GUI for Ldraw?  It seemed to have the official parts
numbers and all.

But on Tech Live they did a
story on the Lego Master Builder event going on.  It was intresting to see the
competition going on.  www.techtv.com has links to this stuff, click on Call For
Help or Tech Live to get there.

Neat, I'll have to go find that story.

-Stefan-