 MediaWatch / 1270
  Brick Testament article in Philadelphia Inquirer

There's a nice article based on an interview I did in today's (12/11/03) edition of the with the Philadelphia Inquirer. I haven't seen the printed version of the article yet (they've promised to send me some copies), but the text of the piece is on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)