 MediaWatch / 1255
1254  |  1256
Subject:
Brick Testament feature article on Flak magazine website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:33:05 GMT

There's a very nice feature article on The Brick Testament now online at Flak
magazine's website:

http://flakmag.com/

The interview for it was conducted over a series of several long e-mails, and
there's even a special photo I took just for the article.  It's been flattering
that this and the recent San Jose Mercury News articles are going beyond just
asking me the basic questions, but also getting opinions on the website and book
from other notables in the field of religion or theology.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith