 MediaWatch / 1243
    Brick Testament review in British magazine Loaded —Brendan Powell Smith
   I'm told that the British magazine Loaded (the UK's Maxim?) is running a review of (URL) The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis> in their newest issue. I haven't tracked down a copy yet, but I'll try to get a scan of it on the Brick (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

        Re: Brick Testament review in British magazine Loaded —Tim David
   (...) I'll have a look at lunchtime Tim (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)