 MediaWatch / 1229
  Aaron Sneary on CNN

Yes, that was Aaron Sneary live on CNN this morning. He appeared on the science segment at about 7:18AM EST. He discussed the search for a Lego Master Builder and even had a small osterich model to show. Aaron looked very calm, cool and collected, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) WOW! That is so great! e (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) Can anyone out there verify whether this appeared on CNN or its sister, CNN Headline News? I recorded CNN from 6 to 10 am EST this morning and there's no sign of Aaron. I fear that the segment was on HN. Can you verify? Play Well!! Mike (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) Link on CNN's web site! (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) Aaron! A belated congrats! And this is awesome as well! Steven, thanks for the heads up! Aaron, I wish you the best in your journey. I from meeting you that you are a collective and friendly individual with a great personality! Let us know (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Aaron Sneary on CNN

(...) I can verify that the segment aired on CNNHN. Steven Weiser (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)