 MediaWatch / 1220
  Brick Testament in Rocky Mountain News

Today I happen to come across an online version of an article on The Brick Testament book from the 17 October 2003 issue of The Rocky Mountain News. I have the web version of it up on The Brick Testament press page: (URL) wanted to post here about (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: Brick Testament in Rocky Mountain News

Trimming quite a few NG's. (...) LOL! Well, what did ya' expect? :) I'm sure your proud of that article, goes well with BT. Thanks for posting. (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)