 MediaWatch / 1213
  LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear" - LEGOLAND California will be featured in an upcoming episode of the CBS comedy, "YES DEAR". On Monday, Nov. 3, the 128-acre family theme park will be the location of hilarious antics of the cast of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

This is tonight -- it may be too late for the East coast people, but the rest of the country still has a chance. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

Hey, Did anyone else watch this? I've never seen it before but there are these two dads who are _____ (brothers? brothers in law?). One is cool and fun, the other is responsible and boring (hey, wait, isn't this My Two Dads? or maybe Full House?). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLAND to kick-off Sweeps month on "Yes Dear"

(...) Yup, I saw it :) (...) Ya, I was very surprised that got thru also. I just kinda smiled every time they said it wrong. (...) Ya, it looks like they just about doubled the roller-coaster part of the ride. But what really bugged me was that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)