 MediaWatch / 1206
    Bob Parker on CBS Radio —Steven D. Weiser
   CBS Radio this morning mentioned that Bob Parker is getting ready to install a Lego nativity scene in the St. Louis area. There was no mention of the exact location, or when it will be installed. Anyone know anything more? Bob? I know you are out (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Bob Parker on CBS Radio —Jason Spears
   (...) I'd bet that this is that Shrine Contest deal. Check out (URL) this post> for complete information. I think (URL) COLTC> is going to be setting up a layout there soon as well. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)