 MediaWatch / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Albuquerque TVI college employee newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 01:45:48 GMT

Hello,

In the Albuquerque TVI college June Employee Newsletter, there is an article
about my LEGO creation that I have at my desk at work. I invite all of you
to take a look. (In PDF format) Second to last page. (Please forgive the
author's unfamiliarity with the LEGO community. I made a point of not using
the term LEGOS during the interview :-)

http://planet.tvi.cc.nm.us/pio/express/0106.pdf

I have a desk clock made from LEGO and a clock movement kit. Not entirely
LEGO as the reporter wrote. My clock was based

It can be viewed at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4635.

It was inspired by Suzanne Rich's clock idea page
http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/human-scale/clock/index.html