 MediaWatch / 1190
Re: Wired.com: "Lego Site Irks Maori Sympathizer"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Tommy Rainwater wrote:
The whole Bionicle, Maori thing is probably not news to most Luggers.... and
this story has been posted in other threads... but I came across this on
Wired.com and thought I would post it anyway.....

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,56451,00.html

-Tommy
"Cogito Ergo Lego"

I am going to write to Lego to comlain about their unauthorised use of words
from the language of the indigenous people of England such as train, robot etc

Tim ;p