 MediaWatch / 1188
    Brick Testament in San Jose Mercury News this Saturday —Brendan Powell Smith
   Just wanted to give a heads-up for anyone in the SF Bay Area that there will be an article on The Brick Testament in this Sunday's (18 October 2003) edition of the San Jose Mercury News. An interviwer and photographer from the paper came by my house (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)

        Re: Brick Testament in San Jose Mercury News this Saturday —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) --UPDATE!-- The San Jo Merc News alerted me today that this article has been postponed. I also just noticed that I gave a conflicting date above. The article had been scheduled for Saturday (tomorrow), but is now being delayed. I'll post here (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, FTX)