 MediaWatch / 1187
  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Oh MAN! What a cool spot! I haven't seen it on TV, but I downloaded the Quicktime. Lots of little nuances in the animation. (Bricks getting nudged ever so slightly as other bricks squeeze in...) Interesting to note, the Director of the spot is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Where did you download it from? I went over to www.honda.com and looked around, but didn't see it there... Thanks! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) The link was posted in the other Honda thread... View source reveals the file URI: (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Be sure to skip the beginning where it has the MEGA BLOK trademark disclaimer... (ugh) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)