 MediaWatch / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Lego spyed in Malcom in the Middle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 03:56:08 GMT

Spotted on Sunday, May 3, 2001.

Hal and Dewy are home alone, when they start "bonding" with each-other and
start building a large Lego tower. Later on, they are seen emptying a big
box of Lego onto the floor. Afterwards, the living room is filled with huge
multi-coloured towers of Lego, and Lois (the wife of Hal) remarks
"This must have cost a fortune".

But, the utopian society of six foot Lego towers suddenly came to an abrupt
end when Lois suddenly tripped on a piece of Lego (haven't we all?) and
collapses upon everything in sight.

Some sets included the new castle sets, and red (juniorized) train station.
Although, I did wonder how Hal got all those pieces from LD so fast...