 MediaWatch / 1136
    Brick Testament mention on arstechnica —Amy Hughes
   Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but the Brick Testament has been mentioned in an August 31 arstechnica article... (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament mention on arstechnica —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) e-mailed about it from a couple of my friends. I had received an order for the Holy Trinity custom set a few weeks back, and the address to send it to was Ars Technica, and I thought to myself, "Isn't that that website my geek buddies read? (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)