 MediaWatch / 113
  Re: LEG0 in Space

(...) ] The plastic used to manufacture Lego's toy robots - and the ] glue that holds them together - also were tested before the Mars ] Planet Protector and 300 miniature "aliens" were given a green light ] for the Soyuz flight to the station. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEG0 in Space

(...) I bet the bricks are indeed standard ABS. I assume that glue was used to prevent stray LEGO bits from floating about the cabin. LEGO uses glue on the Miniland structures as LEGOLand and the ones sent on museum tours. -- Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space)