 MediaWatch / 1108
    Believe It Or Not: LEGO! -- Part 2 —Eric Harshbarger
    As promised, I have written up a webpage documenting the craziness I recently experienced out in Hollywood... a rather lengthy webpage, at that: (URL) or comments are welcome, and feel free to corner me at Brickfest if you want to hear more stories (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: Believe It Or Not: LEGO! -- Part 2 —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hi Eric, It looks good. I was sorry I wasn't able to swing by and see the building in action. Will the Ripley's people let you know when this will be aired, and, if so, will you post an announcement here? Bruce (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Believe It Or Not: LEGO! -- Part 2 —Brendan Powell Smith
     Congratulations on getting such great publicity, Eric. And thanks for the write-up of the event. That was a very fun read. Out of curiosity, were those guys breaking baseball bats over their thighs while you were building? And if so, was that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Believe It Or Not: LEGO! -- Part 2 —Dave Lovelace
   (...) Wow, Eric....I've been living vicariously through your Lego escapades for 3-4 years now, but this definitely tops 'em all...congratulations! Can't wait to watch the show. --Dave (jot and jab) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)