 MediaWatch / 1089
  Unbelievable infringement of copyright

I was browsing the ebay listing for legos, and I stumbled on this one: (URL) am not a lawyer, but I think this is a flagrant infringement of copyright. This set is identical to a genuine LEGO rescue set, 6451 River Response, even the age markings (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)