 MediaWatch / 1071 (-10)
  Graduation MOC

Hey all, My mom sent me a clipping from the Omaha World Herald: (URL) is a regular feature where they show an odd picture and ask the readers to submit humorous headlines. Anyway, this one had a Lego theme. Bruce (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  3D displays go on show

(URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO mentioned on Wired News

Virtual LEGO folk heading to Mars: (URL) B. (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Penny Arcade

Jurgen - Although this is LEGO-related, adult humor is really inappropriate for LUGNET. Please keep this kind of stuff off the groups in the future, so we can keep LUGNET a family-friendly environment. Thanks! -Tim (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Penny Arcade

(URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) rot 13 "fr" "se" (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: another LEGO reference on "The Simpsons"

See this thread: (URL) it's not as graphical so I enjoy yours more :) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Mars rovers named--in conjunction with Lego

The names of the new Mars Rovers are: "Spirit" and "Opportunity" The names were chosen in a contest held by Lego (see address below for NASA press release) Spirit was launched today Godspeed, Spirit... -Scott Lyttle (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Queen Elizabeth visits LEGOLAND!

Story on Yahoo, including a couple of pictures: (URL) Visits LEGOLAND> JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor, FTX)

  Re: Duncan Titmarsh will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow morning

(...) An article can be found on the BBC Website (URL) here> Nice one Duncan Psi (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Duncan Titmarsh will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow morning

Duncan Titmarsh, UK AFOL and Brickish Association member, will be appearing on BBC Radio 4's Today program tomorrow morning, the 10th of June. He will be building a model of the Today studio and the presenters during the programme, which runs from (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact