 MediaWatch / 1054
  Pictures of the event [Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?]

(...) Everybody: Well, I posted a whole folder full of pictures on MOCpages about the "What will you make" LEGO event. I was, unfortunately, very busy most of the evening, so most of the pictures are from the set-up and tear-down times. (URL) There (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Pictures of the event [Re: LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?]

(...) So thats what was inside.....I got some good looks through the windows, but couldn't see everything....nice stuff, thanks for posting the pic's. Congrats once again. I am Portuguese....but no relation: (URL) again, Jonathan (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)