 MediaWatch / 1039
  Re: The Mac that LEGO built....

(...) Macs and LEGO.... were they made for each other? (URL) always liked Tom Owad's machine, as the color selection made it look like it had been built by a seven-year-old kid. Which in my mind gave it a tremendous amount of charm. (...) In the (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Mac that LEGO built....

(...) Well, Allan, have you ever visited my webpages...? Mac made pages full of 3D Lego's... ;-) (URL) Anton (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)