 MediaWatch / 1004
  Lego on TechnoGames UK 2003

Hi, I have just been told that I will be on BBC2 TV on Thursday 21st March, between 6-45 and 7-30pm as part of TechnoGames. Just in case anyone is interested. The footage is of a Saturday event in Liverpool, building robots for a BBC sponsored event (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego on TechnoGames UK 2003

(...) Actually, I meant Friday 21st march. Thanks to those who pointed out the error. (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)