 Marketplace / Theory / 851
850  |  852
Subject:
EBAY - Double Billing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:03:26 GMT

I noticed on my Visa bill that my January ebay debt had been debited
twice. This did not show on my ebay account page. I mailed them, and got
this:

=====
Thank you for writing in with your concern. It has been brought to our
attention that some member's credit cards were billed twice during the
End of Month billing cycle. We realize this has caused an inconvenience
to you. We refunded the second charge to your credit card on Jan 24,
2000.
=====

In my case the money _was refunded_.... but remember to check your bill
if you pay via CC.

Sorry if this is old news.

--

Scott A