 Marketplace / Theory / 843
  Re: Pulled off a snipe.

(...) Hehe, do they make scopes? (...) You may want to change your sig, as you give up confidentiality on material you post to Lugnet... you retain rights but we're not bound by your confidentiality, I don't think... Todd?? (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Pulled off a snipe.

(...) Yah, I suppose pretty much anything you post anywhere on the internet that's viewable without a password has lost its confidentiality. Not sure what he meant by proprietary and "confidential" but what he posted certainly wasn't confidential (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Pulled off a snipe.

(...) yeah, that line in the sig block is pretty much non-applicable in the case of netnews posts. its not in there because i like the look of it. the legal folks wanted it in everyones sig block, so there it is. of course, if i posted from home, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)