 Marketplace / Theory / 838
  Re: WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

(...) For fun, see if you can locate the FPO zip code for one of the fleets. That would definitely mess up the results. If you want a middle-of-nowhere zip, let me know. There are small towns all around me. Some of them probably service less than (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

Ray Sanders wrote in message <388E6A39.C106EECC@gate.net>... (...) Hmm, buy lots of baby items with an FPO zip... get them wondering just what is going on on those ships with the co-ed armed forces... (...) then (...) They probably do just use it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)